We all know what a difficult year it has been for the Netball family, and we hope that you will join us in what we want to be a celebratory evening.
We will be paying tribute to the winners of the region's Grassroots Coach of the year, Unsung Hero Award, Outstanding Netball Club, Young Volunteer, and Muriel McNally award.
In addition, we want to pay tribute to those who have given outstanding service to the region or their county over many years, and merit a regional 'Long Service Award' - criteria as follows:-
- Volunteers must be a member of England Netball and Netball South
- Volunteering must be for a minimum of 10 years (as at 31 December 2019) at County or Regional level.
- Volunteering can be split to achieve a minimum of 10 years.
- Do not include club, local league nor playing history.
- Self-nomination is permitted.
I know it is a rush, but please e-mail details of name, address and affiliation number, and how nominee meets the criteria by Friday,
13th November, to:- firstname.lastname@example.org .
Phyllis Avery, MBE
President Netball South